Why are you doing Global Clinical Trials?
We have 4 goals.
1/ Ensure clients get the best therapist/coach experience.
2/ Ensure Professionals get a solid training to the point they can be highly effective with clients.
3/ Spread this globally.
4/ Spread this quickly.
Our Plan is to achieve all of the above by doing Global Clinical Trials.
- We can train professionals in the treatments.
- We can follow that days later with the Clinical Trials starting where they will see a large volume of clients being treated to reinforce their learning.
- Because the treatments are rapid they are going to see the client results in weeks.
- Professionals will be able to sit in on sessions to further integrate skills.
- This will lift their ability to work with clients.
- Professionals will get to see first hand the in clinic results of the speed and effectiveness of these treatments.
- We’ll be able to establish pockets of high skill, ideally associated with local medical schools.
- This will dramatically lift the effectiveness of client experience.
- All professionals will be logging in client results electronically and we’ll be able to track the customer experience. We will see immediately where a Professional may need support. This further enhances our goal to provide an exceptional client and professional experience.
- Where this gets interesting is going into another language and culture. We’ll be able to see results quickly and know if we need to make any changes to adapt to that culture or language. We can then make immediate changes and immediately update the professionals.